sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2021

What makes you go crazy in times of COVID?

By Joana Pessoa (10ºA)

September 23, 2020

Dear Diary,

This pandemic and everything related to Covid-19, also known as Corona Virus, is driving me crazy! Just thinking about that makes me feel sick and breathless.

With everything going on, I totally forgot to tell you that school started (finally), and guess what came with school, new rules. Now because of the virus, we have to wear a mask every day and everywhere, which is completely horrible and sometimes it gets really hard to breathe. We also have to put hand sanitizer as soon as we get to school and when we enter the classroom (the same thing applies when we get out). At lunch we are 1/2 meters apart from each other and it works as a takeaway service.

Another thing that is driving me insane is not being able to hug and kiss my friends. I don’t want to sound dramatic, but it is probably the thing I miss the most and it’s messing with my head.

I really hope we don’t have to go back to having virtual classes, because it wasn’t easy for me to  learn and get the school work done.

Besides, it’s almost flu season and when someone coughs or sneezes everybody looks at them like they are an alien, which is understandable. People are afraid, but it really makes me mad.

Personally, I am trying to stay positive. However, this whole situation messed with my mind and mental health in a really bad way, during the lockdown, but I am finally putting myself together and at least I am reunited with my friends again, and I am very happy about it.

Everything will be fine soon, I know it!!!

Bye bye, see you soon!

                                           Joana


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

IV Edição da Academia Digital Para Pais no AEL

Sessão da Academia Digital para Pais; Foto: Eunice Lopes Sessão da Academia Digital para Pais; Foto: Susana Lucas Chegou ao fim, esta semana...